Art as Therapy
At DElotus | Flowering of Innate Human Potential TM Art as Therapy workshop , all participants are playfully invited to use their imagination and creativity to explore immediate challenges and convert them in opportunities. Through a combination of various expressive arts and storytelling , participants of all ages are empowered to tap into their innate Potential , and to use those capacities to create deeper connections within and others. Therapeutic & healing power art as therapy Workshops, Courses, Sessions and Retreats in Delhi, Lucknow, Rishikesh, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, India.
THE BENEFITS OF EXPRESSIVE ART AS THERAPY
- Art promotes self-expression, feelings, and emotions.
- Art Therapy has an aptitude to facilitate positive perspectives on one’s life.
- It promotes a sense of personal self-determination, self-confidence, self-reliance, and self-sufficiency.
- Art instills productive techniques to self-manage.
- It is capable of promoting problem-solving skills.
- Art as therapy is capable of exploring, managing, and providing insight into emotional traumatic experiences.
Why Choose Us?
- We make your learning simple
- 19+ years of experience
- Become part of a worldwide community
- Affordable rates
- Learn where and when you want
- Open to students 10-70 years old
- Access to support, helpful links and on-line resources
You can also join more elaborate Residential Production Oriented Expressive Arts Workshops
Physical Theater, Butoh, Storytelling Courses & Workshops in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, India. DElotus weekly sessions, workshops will improve your stage presence and physical language. Drop-ins welcome!
Experience of one of our participant:
“I’ve been to a few performance-type groups, and this is by far my favorite. The team DElotus has a delightful and infectious enthusiasm which puts everyone at ease, and there’s a really warm atmosphere to this theater workshop.” Kabir Qureshi
FIND OUT MORE… Reserve Your Spot NOW
For more information regarding , please call us on +91 805 244 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org