Skip to content
DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd is devoted to shielding and respecting your privacy.
- DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd is bound by the Privacy principles and as such, this policy has been drafted in accordance to the principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
Info We Collect from You
- We collect and process the following data on our site:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, direct communication, Facebook ads, and any other social media interactions through online /offline. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication. Some of our Calls May Be Recorded For Training And Quality Purposes.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
- The collected data we will put in place additional safeguards to protect your personal data, based on standard procedure and protocols.
- You can be assured that we will protect your privacy. We will not make your personal information available to anyone without your agreement unless it is for research purposes only or if required by law. This includes your name and e-mail address.
Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use severemeasures and safety features to try to prevent unsanctioned access. Where we use your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To ensure that content from our sitesis presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (this is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring that our sites are represented to you in the most effective way possible).
- To notify you about changes to our service (this is based on our legitimate interest in keeping you informed about changes to our service).
- We may also use your personal data, or permit selected companies within the DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd and its associates to use your personal data, to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. This is based on our genuine interest, or our DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd members’ legitimate interest, in providing you with information about our or their goods or services.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of the DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd , which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
- We are required by law to keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using it. The period for which we keep your personal data will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using the information, the amount and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk from any unauthorized use or disclosure of the information, and our legal and regulatory obligations.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By accessing our websites you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you should not access or view our Websites.
- The information contained in this Web site is intended for general information purposes only. DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on these Websites is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd apologizes.
- DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Web site, including any hypertext links to any Web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Web site. DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Web site and any decisions based on information contained in DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd ‘s Web sites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this Web site are ©copyright DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd .We permit you to make copies of this Web site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this Web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting, which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the obscene publications act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Web site or with the enjoyment of this Web site by other visitors.
- DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd as a result of your misuse of this Web site or your breach of these terms.
- The Websites are provided to you free of charge, and neither DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd nor any of its sister sites or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with these sites.DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Web site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Web site.
- DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd may amend these terms from time to time.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.