“The body knows things about which the mind is ignorant”- Jacques Lecoq
Production Oriented Expressive Art Workshops & Retreats
The Production Oriented Expressive Arts Workshops are intended to prepare participants to experience, expand and hone their professional skill as a performer, practitioners of meditation, Yoga and holistic mind-body interventions; interested to improve their understanding of applied and theoretical aspects of theater, dance, movement, Meditation in their existing practices.
Expressive Arts & Mindfulness
DElotus | Flowering of Innate Human Potential TM Mindfulness training through Various Expressive arts include Physical active mediation methodology of all our workshops. The mindfulness is the main component that engages stimuli with your Reactions, Expressions, Feelings, & Awareness. As an experiential practitioner we know that breathing correctly is the secret to any physical and spiritual practice, it moves the body’s energy in response to stimuli, it forms deeper bonding between body, soul, and spirit ( read Breath).
The Spiritual Dimensions with Many Holistic Health Benefits
Why Making Expressive Arts as the Neo-Meditation
- Promotes Functional & Preventive Wellness
- Art are the Contemporary Tools to be meditative & Self Realized being
- Promotes Flow & Freedom
- Eases feeling of loneliness & enhances creativity
- Increases Attention Span & Focus
- slows down neurodegenerative conditions & Reduces stress
- Increases Empathy & Benevolence For Other Species & Ecosystem
- Improves body language eventually will improve your life in its totality
- Continues Learning, Unlearning & Relearning
- Promotes Self-Confidence & Improves Performance Specific Forms With Technique.
- Master The Techniques Of Storytelling With Gestures & Physical Movements
- Impact Your Audience Much More Viscerally Than Intellectually
- The Real Communication Goes In Both Directions Not Just Spectators BUT Spec-Actors
- Helps Eliminate Muscle Imbalances With Muscles & Mind Integration
- Prevents Injury & Helps To Recuperate Faster
- Prevent Injury And Speed Up Recovery.
- Increases Energy Efficient Movements With more specific strength
The Performance-Proven Benefits One Week Production Oriented Expressive Arts Workshop Include:
DElotus | Flowering of Innate Human Potential TM This 1 week Production Oriented Expressive Arts Workshop is an artistic & Meditative approach that can support an absolute beginner to articulate his/her unique individual methodology to cultivate new Skills, Strengthen, Level Of Technique, Self-Confidence Artistry, Tools And Necessary amplified understanding to Reach their Innate Potential. And end of workshop final discussions, open debate, QnA , group and individual performances .
- One Week Of Full Creative & Meditative Immersion
- Meeting Of Like-Minded People
- Safe Space To Explore, Experience & Realise
- Intensive Specialized Training On Physical Theater Tools, Butoh, Storytelling, Movements, Mime, Expressive Arts, Various Meditative Martial Arts, Yoga, Meditative Methods, Etc.
- Meisner , cold-reading, Techniques of Biomechanics, Psycho-Physical Awareness, Psychological gestures, Theater Games from Jerzy Grotowski & Augusto Boal with other many modern art techniques.
WHO: PHYSICALLY INACTIVE TO HYPERACTIVE
Earlier experience in performing arts or therapy or mindfulness, drama, theatre , dance and any other art related work is required but NOT necessary . the prerequisites are the deep desire to communicate, collaborate and create together .
The full board accommodation for participants can be organized at the venue itself so that all can stay and practice together in the same place .
Physical Theater, Butoh, Storytelling Courses & Workshops in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, India. DElotus weekly sessions, workshops will improve your stage presence and physical language. Drop-ins welcome!
Experience of one of our participant:
“I’ve been to a few performance-type groups, and this is by far my favorite. The team DElotus has a delightful and infectious enthusiasm which puts everyone at ease, and there’s a really warm atmosphere to this theater workshop.” Kabir Qureshi
FIND OUT MORE… Reserve Your Spot NOW
For more information regarding , please call us on +91 805 244 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org