All-inclusive Tai Chi Courses, Workshop & Retreats
Our Tai Chi Courses, Workshop & Retreats are designed to equip experience & encourage adopting specific set of hands-on Tai Chi for Self-defense with Holistic benefits. DElotus I Flowering of Innate Human Potential TM embarks to impart vital and sustainable Tai Chi practice to promote as an alternative Holistic exercise and a form of martial arts therapeutic technique.
Tai Chi Training and Techniques
Our Tai Chi Training and Techniques cover the fundamental philosophy of DElotus I Flowering of Innate Human Potential TM Functional wellness with fantastic five major elements; fitness, Handling With Emotions, Overcoming phobias, Managing Stress and most important developing Confidence and Holistic Health to helping the physical effects of stress on the muscles and mind. Learn the learnable DElotus Tai Chi Courses, Workshop & Retreats at Rishikesh, Goa, Lucknow, Noida, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai & Delhi NCR, India.
Contact for special DElotus Tai Chi & Qigong Relaxation Holidays & Retreats in Rishikesh & Goa, on 09820 17 17 66 Monday-Sunday between 8am-8pm.
What Are The Benefits Of Tai Chi?
- What is Tai Chi? And its benefits. A combination of theory and practice will give you a practical foundation or enhancing your existing Tai Chi Practice.
- The simple self-defense technique like Tai Chi tools and techniques to overcome unnecessary Insecurities and irrational phobias.
- To easily create an entire Tai Chi with effective tools and techniques.
- Tai Chi & Qigong Relaxation for achieving physical and emotional fitness objectives.
- Tai Chi Courses, Workshop & Retreats offer an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of Tai Chi for different individuals and circumstances. The Tai Chi workshop in Delhi will provide you with indispensable capabilities in specific areas with its authentic, powerful, and meditative styles. It also includes the origin, structure, science, philosophy and guidance for growing your own practice in treating a number of health conditions.
If you’re interested in participating in one of our Tai Chi Courses, Workshop & Retreats, you can take the first step towards flowering your innate potential by getting in touch with us at email@example.com , or by giving us a call on +91(0) 9820 17 17 66.
Holistic Self-Development Multi-Activity Centre: Mind, Body and Spirit
Our Courses, Workshop & Speaking Seminars would bring employable, deployable and usable benefits of Academic, Social, Spiritual, Emotional and holistic learning. We care deeply about Holistic growth and Self-development for addressing Psychological, Cognitive, Social, Attitudinal and Behavioural challenges. DElotus Advaya Holistic Health Solutions Pvt. ltd is an ecosystem of Cultural, Artistic, Linguistic, Self-growth, Health & Wellness Multi-Activity Center. We offer Courses, Workshop, Speaking Seminars Retreats, Workshops, Road-trips, Sessions, Courses, Holidays, Expeditions & Training for Teacher-Leaders.
Tai Chi -Meditation in Motion
It supports the idea that the process of exploring and experiencing mindful Tai Chi Courses, Workshop & Retreats promotes Health, Happiness, meditativeness and Holistic well-being, aiding in physical, mental, spiritual and emotional resurgence, including relieving phobias and increasing the overall self-confidence and Self-esteem.
- Wear clothing and footwear appropriate for Tai Chi Tasks and drills
- However, All Tai Chi courses in Mumbai are appropriate for all levels, including beginners; you do not need any prior experience to embark on learning our Tai Chi courses, workshops and seminars in Lucknow & delhi. All that is required is ability, motivation and willingness to learn, attend and participate as frequently as possible.
- Registration is mandatory.
You could also learn most of the courses Online, Telephone & Face-to-face sessions in the comfort of your own home, or office.
Interested in one of our courses? Let’s chat on whatsapp +91(0) 9321 560 460.
Experiences of an esteemed participant:
“With Tai Chi I almost instantly felt physical and mental well-being after doing practice session with Delotus Team”. – James Heffer in Rishikesh in 2017
FIND OUT MORE…Register Now!
For more information, please call us on +91 805 244 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE-Please contact us for information about future workshops & Courses or if you would like to participate any specific workshop.
Caution: Before commencing in any of the Tai Chi techniques & practices described, please consult your physician or other health care professional to determine if these exercises are safe for you. It is always recommended to practice life-skills or any other technique under a trained master.